8TH ANNUAL GLOBAL
PROCESS IMPROVEMENT & OPERATIONAL EXCELLENCE
MARCH 29th – 31st, 2023 | Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Organizations face significant challenges to adapt with speed to the ever changing market environment. Adapting to challenges such as meeting customers expectations, competitors and keeping up with new technologies are driving force behind the increasing need for Operational Excellence.
Consequently, organizations have to rethink their operations, stay ahead of advanced technologies, pressures of implementing and sustaining a culture of Operational Excellence. This include strategies that embrace and thrive on the power to drive innovation, promoting a diverse, equal, and inclusive workplace. Hence, it is clear that industry leaders face a period of incredible change and disruption.
Operational Excellence leaders need to adapt and actively embrace these new technologies and the new business models to ensure the organization is always at the cutting edge of execution excellence. The right change management helps make a smooth transition to digitalization, and what is needed for culture, communication and leadership style.
Join top cross-industry transformational leaders as they share thought provoking discussions on best practices and challenges to optimize strategy, structures, capabilities and processes that transform organizations through people and new technology.
Cparity Event’s interactive multi-track program includes practical workshops, case studies, dynamic panel discussions and interactive group discussions that are designed to help you re-think your structures, capabilities and processes.
Participants should be able to design and moderate their own Design Thinking Workshop based on the knowledge and templates shared using a simple seven step process
• Billboard Design Thinking Basics
• Walkthrough and trying out ~20 Templates to learn how to use them
• Design your own workshop using a 7 Step approach
– Process Improvement
– Business Transformation
– Digital Transformation
– Operational Excellence Strategy
– Transformational Leadership
– Culture Change
– Change Management
– Customer & Workforce
– Inclusion & Diversity
– Digital Transformation
– Innovative Value Creation
HANDS – ON LEARNING: Conference envisages to address the challenges created by today’s hyper-competitive, omni-channel environment and assist you explore the opportunities to develop an agile, customer responsive and profitable business in disruptive environment.
STATE-OF-THE-ART TOPICS: It’s a unique program made up of strategic presentations catering to wide ranging subjects comprising stirring key notes, insightful case studies, challenging discussions and dynamic feedback.
INDUSTRY FOCUS: Conference Agenda covers an array of industry verticals. Along with broad cross industry focus you stand to gain the utmost value, narrow your decisions based on industry specific tracks best aligned with any core initiatives you’re trying to achieve.
TARGETED NETWORKING: This is the most formidable platform for invaluable knowledge of leading edge practices in close proximity with influential peers, engaging with partners, and finding insights and solutions to impact your bottom line with thought industry leaders.
– What Does Operational Excellence Mean For Businesses In 2023?
– Using Business Process Excellence To Compliment Stategic Growth
– What Could Go Wrong With Opex Programs?
– The Management Of Business Process Continuous Improvement
– Pushing Agile To The Next Level
– Making Business More Human To Build Your Transformation X-Factor
– Integrating People And Business Process To Dramatically Improve Business Performance
– Leadership In A World Of Constant Disruption
– Creating A Grassroots Culture Change: Examples, Best Practices And Lessons Learned
– Psychological Safety As A Key Lever For High Performance And Learning
– What Are The Best-Fit Organizational Structure For The Opex/Ci Function
– Change Management Tactics To Drive Business Operational Excellence
Hilton Amsterdam Airport Schiphol
Schiphol Boulevard 701, 1118 BN Schiphol,
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Phone: +31 20 710 4000
European Business Center,
Dukelských Hrdinů 564/34,
Prague 7 170 00,
+420 210 022 094
19-21 Crawford Street,