Today’s Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) projects are becoming more complex and are being implemented on a much larger scale, with large contract values. In the wake of the novel Covid-19 pandemic, there is an increasing need for companies to have a clear strategy on how to draft, manage and negotiate their EPC contracts in a way that protects their organisation from costly delays, cost overruns, disputes and liabilities.
Corporate Partners 6th Edition EPC Contract Risk & Project Management Summit is designed to help you gain insight into multiple experiences from various EPC projects; evaluating contractual risk management, which varies from regulatory, financial, non-compliance and many more. Attendees will benefit from a broad range of trending topics, up-to-date strategies for risk mitigation which could be implemented into your own organization, lessons learned and more, all shared by top leaders in the field. No matter how complex the project may be, only the best utilisation of all affordable tools for risk mitigation will ensure mutual profit and benefits. Join us on 20th – 22nd April 2022 in London.
– EPC Projects In The Era Of The Global Pandemic
– Core Steps For Delivering Complex Epc Projects
– Exploring How Artificial Intelligence (AI) Solutions Are Transforming Risk Management
– How best to use lessons from the past to optimise EPC delivery in the future?
– Setting Realistic Expectations At Project Onset To Avoid Breakdowns And Delay
– Exploring Both Sides Of A Contract Negotiation To Uncover Best Tactics And Practices
– An In-Depth Examination Of The Implications Of Force Majeure In Relation To Covid 19
– The Role Of Feed (Front End Engineering Design) In The EPC Execution Strategy
– Discovering Strategies For Resolving Disputes Outside Of Formal Resolution Methods
– Health And Safety Policy In EPC
– EPC Scheduling Best Practices: How To Effectively Monitor Project Progress Through Schedule Metrics
European Business Center,
Dukelských Hrdinů 564/34,
Prague 7 170 00,
+420 210 022 094
19-21 Crawford Street,