Sales & Operations Planning to Integrated Business Planning
16th – 17th May 2024 |
In an era where supply chains continue to evolve, and S&OP processes advance, it is imperative for industry leaders to stay at the forefront of these changes. The commitment to perpetual enhancement across facets such as productivity, performance, delivery, quality, compliance, environmental impact, and customer satisfaction has become the cornerstone of success.
Join us as we delve into the core of strategic planning, forecasting, and collaboration, navigating the intricacies of IBP to elevate your business strategies to new heights. Our expert speakers will delve into the challenges faced by businesses and illuminate how the IBP framework serves as a powerful solution. Through insightful discussions, we will explore the various stages of the IBP journey, shedding light on key drivers for cross-functional integration and the strategic and technological levers essential for successful implementation.
This forum provides a unique opportunity for you to learn how to navigate your own business evolution. Discover how the IBP journey can enhance the sustainability, agility, profitability, and growth of your organization.
– What are the differences between the traditional S&OP & IBP?
– Revolutionizing Business Planning Progresses: Transforming S&OP/IBP to Achieve Organizational Objectives
– Harnessing Digital Innovation for S&OP/IBP Visibility & Execution
– How to Integrate the Financial Objectives within Your S&OP/IBP
– S&OP – get the basics in place. Think big, start small, scale fast
– Drive Operational Excellence of your S&OP and IBP Processes
– Futurizing S&OP and IBP: The Convergence of AI, ML, and ChatGPT in Transforming Demand Forecasting and Supply Chain Efficiency
– Strategies to Inspire and Implement an Agile Supply Chain in the Digital Era
– Collaborating across the business to utilize data for improved forecasting accuracy
– Leveraging Technology and Data to Improve the Demand Planning Process
HANDS – ON LEARNING: Conference envisages addressing the challenges in optimizing Sales and Operations Planning processes, fostering a seamless transition to Integrated Business Planning, and equipping attendees with strategies to enhance cross-functional collaboration and decision-making within their organizations.
STATE-OF-THE-ART TOPICS: It’s a unique program made up of strategic presentations catering to wide ranging subjects comprising stirring keynotes, insightful case studies, challenging discussions and dynamic feedback.
INDUSTRY FOCUS: Conference Agenda covers an array of industry verticals. Along with broad cross industry focus you stand to gain the utmost value, narrow your decisions based on industry specific tracks best aligned with any core initiatives you’re trying to achieve.
TARGETED NETWORKING: This is the most formidable platform for invaluable knowledge of leading edge practices in close proximity with influential peers, engaging with partners, and finding insights and solutions to impact your bottom line with thought industry leaders.
– Guide & Vehicle to meet at Hotel Lobby
– Beer guide entertains with funny & interactive beer history en route
5:00pm MYSTIC BREWERY
– Exclusive behind-the-scenes production tour
– Awesome beer-tasting session of varying styles
6:00pm DOWN THE ROAD BEER CO
– Delicious guided beer & food pairing session w/ Flavor Wheels
7:30pm DROP OFF
– Beer Q&A (final beer related questions encouraged)
Hilton Boston Logan Airport
One Hotel Dr, Boston, MA 02128, USA
European Business Center,
Dukelských Hrdinů 564/34,
Prague 7 170 00,
+420 210 022 094
19-21 Crawford Street,